Thursday, November 13, 2014

Shopping for Bar Stools

I'm on the hunt for a couple of taller bar stools for our place.  While we don't have a real overhang in our kitchen, a few friends and family have mentioned it would be nice to have additional seating; not to mention, when we host dinner parties Marco and I are stuck sitting on the couch since our cocktail table only seats four!

I was initially leaning toward the Modway style (which I've also seen on eBay) but ever since a friend suggested a more rustic-chic stool like the Chintaly Imports Steel stool above, I can't get it out of my head.  

My style tends more towards contemporary-chic but I love the idea of incorporating more of a rustic-chic element.  We recently bought a rustic-ish pendant for our dining nook so that might have triggered this (Marco picked it out!).  Moreover, I have recently become obsessed with these industrial metal stools from Bouclair and they might be the ones.  I'd love to throw a sheepskin over it as a final touch and and call it day.
SHARE:

2 comments

Stacy said...

I love them all. I've been looking for new stools to replace my older ones from ikea, but can't seem to pull the trigger. I do think backless is the way to go to keep with the clean lines of a modern space.

Stacy

Amanda @ Life with A.Co said...

Thanks Stacy! I'm with you, pulling the trigger--a bit of an expense so want to make sure I REALLY REALLY love them :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig