Monday, November 3, 2014

Weekend Recap: iPhone Snaps

Hello ladies!  Happy Monday--hope you had a great weekend and Halloween.  I kept busy and we had some beautiful weather so without further adieu, onto the snaps...

Friday was Halloween and two days before I decided to dress up as a pink flamingo


We had a huge potluck lunch at work which was delicious--so many great dishes brought in by everyone (I made a black bean salad).  The downfall?  Spilling sauce on my pink costume shirt!  #soclumsy


Friday night I went to the gym with a girl friend and we did legs (and butt).  I am working on a few workout posts but to give you an idea of what we did: 

Click to read more...

* Weighted squats (95lbs), 10 reps x 4 sets
* Leg press (50lbs), 10 reps x 3 sets
* Machine hamstring curls (20lbs per leg, 40lbs for both), 10 reps each leg + 10 reps both legs together x 3 sets
* Seated leg press (70lbs), 10 reps x 3 sets (superset with the below)
* Inner thigh abductor (130lbs), 10 reps x 3 sets 
* 10 box jumps
* 15 minutes on the elliptical


On Saturday morning Marco dragged me to the gym and we did back day.  I have been lacking some serious motivation to get to the gym lately.  Having a friend to go with on Friday night was a good kick in the butt but I feel like I'm in a serious slump which probably means I need to switch something up.


The best way to end a workout: Funky Monkey protein shake (chocolate, banana, peanut butter--say no more).


After out workout, we grabbed a Chuck's panini for me and poked around Marshals and Michaels.  Then went to the mall and Marco grabbed lunch there and we ate in the food court.  We poked around the stores, he got a hair cut, and just had a nice afternoon driving around with no real agenda.


Outfit deets:  Jacob t-shirt, Mavi jeans & Puma sneakers.

Saturday afternoon outfit.


Then it was onto costume make-up!  We had a Halloween party to attend on Saturday evening and Marco and I went as...


...Mimes!  See the full post about our costumes here.


Of course en-route to the party I was starving so we made a quick stop at McDonalds (note the mime lipstick on my nail & the McChicken, ha).


Outfit deets:  Maison Scotch leather jacket, Max Studio sweater, Chique jeans, Aldo boots & Club Monaco scarf

Sunday afternoon--recovery day!  We went out to my parent's place in the afternoon for a bit...


...and of course had to get a pic with my little Peanut.  She will be 15 this month!


Later Sunday evening--friends, football & food.

SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig