Monday, December 15, 2014

Weekend Recap: iPhone Snaps

Outfit deets: Marshalls dess, BCBG pumps & vintage clutch

Friday night was Marco's Christmas party and I had fully intended to wear this dress which I purchased two years ago after that photoshoot and still had the tags on, but when I shimmied into Marco's closet to show him I was ready, he wasn't feeling it.  The above dress was my back-up and I kind of wanted to wear it so I quickly changed and we both agreed it was the better choice and off we went


More photos after the jump...

We had a great time at the party with a super dinner and dancing afterwards.  Always so enjoyable to get dressed up for a holiday party.


On Saturday morning we headed to Mont. Tremblant for the weekend to ski with friends.  I took this picture on our way up the gondola.


Look who I ran into in the village: Santa! 


At the top of the mountain; riding above the clouds (very rare for the east, or so I'm told)!


After a few runs we dropped our gear and grabbed a late lunch, just us two.  This tree was outside the restaurant and just massively beautiful.  I love the holidays!


Later that night, our group of six, went to dinner.


I got a salmon salad and Marco had the quarter chicken with fries.


The next day we got up early-ish to get some runs in.  It was a clear and beautiful day sitting around -6 degrees Celsius; the perfect temperature!


Marco has a couple pairs of goggles (same style, similar colour here) so he let me use one and the orange matched my new jacket perfectly!  I love the mirrored lenses--so bad ass.


Outfit deets:  Burton Horizon jacket, Firefly pants (old) (similar), Burton boots (similar), K2 Bright Light snowboard, Sims bindings, H&M snood (old) (similar), Oakley goggles, unknown helmet (old) & Kombi mitts (old)

I'm definitely no pro but did have a great time snowboarding for the first time in years.  The new board was a huge help, it's smaller than my last which helped in keeping more control.  I took a couple falls but also did a couple intermediate hills which was an improvement.  No broken bones and a great weekend!  Hope yours was great too!



SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig