Saturday, May 23, 2015

Nordstrom Half Yearly Sale Picks

The Nordstrom Half Yearly Sale is happening through May 31st and there are so many great deals; if you're looking to stock up on some Summer essentials or designer pieces, this is a great time as thousands of items are up to 40% off (pictures are click-able).

I love both fitted and flowy tops for the gym but the latter are nice for those days you're feeling bloated.  Colourful leggings and cool cut outs are my favourite for adding interest in the gym.  I'm in love with that windbreaker and like to rock various shoes at the gym including trainers for cardio days and hi-tops for heavy lifting.

More fashion picks after the jump...

I am loving bucket bags for Spring and that black vegan one is so chic.  I'm loving halter-style bikini tops (I purchased this one a few months back) and the crochet is such a great detail.  I already have those white skinnies in my closet and they are one of my most-worn pants.  

You can never go wrong with a strappy nude heel and I always love a good gladiator sandal for shorts weather.  I have the same style Marc Jacobs wallet and am so pleased I purchased it (it fits my iPhone 6 too, so acts as a wristlet when I forgoe a purse).  Finally, I'm swooning over that silk playsuit, simply stunning.

Happy shopping!

SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig