Friday, July 24, 2015

Friday Finds


Happy Friday ladies!  The weekend is finally here and we are planning on having wine & cheese with friends tomorrow night, and I'm going to film a video on make-up strobing--I'm obsessed with this new trend, especially for Summer!

} catch(err) {}I wanted to start a new tradition for Fridays where I share some fun links from around the web that I'm enjoying.  I know plenty of people do this, but sometimes it's fun to discover things through someone else, right?  I'm down, hope you are too, so let's jump in...


Officially obsessed with this home-décor blog a friend turned me onto this week (have you seen the entry way revamp?!).

Just purchased these in two colours.

Been using this eye cream nightly for over a month and love it.

Loving the look of jute rugs and have my eye on this one for our living room.

An interesting article on making a living via blogging.

Loving everything about this.

Hellooo tasty Summer dessert.

You ladies know I love my hi-tops & these are my newest gym shoe.

Flared overalls?  Yes.

Covetting this dress hard for a wedding this September (but not sure it's long enough for me; I'm 5'11).

A pretty mobile.

My newest YouTube channel obsession.


Posts you may have missed around here:
* Recent Instagram outfits
* My Recent Workout Clothing Haul
* Throwback: The Story of Purchasing My Condo (which still isn't ready)
* 7 Stylish Sunglasses Under $25


(Photo of these shoes, a great dupe for the splurge).
SHARE:

2 comments

Dawn said...

That dress is gorgeous! You should wear flats and go for it.

Amanda @ Life with A.Co said...

@Dawn: thanks so much! Maybe you're right.... :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig