Friday, July 10, 2015

Gym Style


O U T F I T  D E E T S :  AEROPOSTALE TANK - OLD (SIMILAR)  |  SHORTS - ON SALE!  |  F21 SPORTS BRA (SIMILAR)  |  SHOES  |  LULULEMON BAG - OLD (SIMILAR, LOVE THIS ONE)  |  ALDO SUNGLASSES (SIMILAR)

This is a typical gym outfit outfit for me (I swap out my kicks for these upon arrival).  I love the edge of the graphic tee paired with the bright coloured shorts.  The open back and strappy sports bra adds some style which is a fun way to make getting to the gym a little easier.  #whatevergetsyouthere 

I've talked quite a bit about working out and my routines over the past couple years and one thing I've always gravitated towards are shorts.  Shorts are a great way to play up your legs and keep cool at the same time.  I rotate between pairing them with a looser fitting graphic tee, or my favourite snugger fitting tanks.  I also love the look paired with a long sleeved tee for when the temperature drops at night or you want to show a little less skin.




SHOPPING LINKS FOR CUTE GYM CLOTHES
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig