Monday, July 27, 2015

Weekend Recap: iPhone Snaps


JOSHUA PERETS ZIP-UP - OLD (LOVE THIS & THIS)  |  TANK  |  ARDENE SHORTS - OLD (SIMILAR, SIMILAR, SPLURGE)  | PUMA SNEAKERS

On Friday night I was so happy we had no plans and the only thing on the agenda was to get food and catch up on our favourite shows (we are watching Suits & Ballers right now).

We ordered Indian for dinner and I decided to walk there and pick it up to get a little exercise in.



Saturday morning coffee, yes.  I'm not a Starbucks coffee lover, I actually brew Timothy's Breakfast Blend, but this mug is awesome--tall to hold a ton but slim ceramic which makes it easy to drink from.



TANK  |  LEGGINGS  |  BAG  |  HEADPHONES

On Saturday Marco and I hit the gym together for the first time in quite some time--weekends this Summer have been busy and gym time together, scarce.  It was nice to have my spotter back!


CIRCA SHOES - OLD (SIMILAR)



Afterwards, we grabbed breakfast at The Barley Mow.



I spent Saturday afternoon filming a tutorial, as planned, for the trendiest make-up technique: strobing.  Basically, highlighting to the max.  This was the result and I'll have the video up this week.



Lunch break.



URBAN PLANET SWEATER - OLD (SIMILAR, SIMILAR)  |  AMERICAN EAGLE SKIRT - OLD (SIMILAR, SIMILAR, ON SALE)  |  ALDO WEDGES - OLD (SIMILARSIMILAR)

On Saturday night we went to our friend's place for a wine & cheese soiree with a bunch of friends.  


The spread was awesome.  The hosts put out several plates of food and everyone was asked to bring wine and cheese or spring rolls.  We picked up a smoked gouda, tangerine jelly and some awesome cranberry and fennel crackers.



Sunday morning in my robe with my fave pancakes.  

I went to the gym but was rushed so forgot to snap a pic.



And the most exciting part of the weekend: wake-boarding!

Friends invited a bunch of us to spend the afternoon on their boat and it was amazing!  I tried wake-boarding and actually did it!  #soproud

What an exhilarating day!  You can see a little video I made of it here.


Catching a bit of air!  #whatup 



That evening, Marco and I went out for Vietnamese food--it's been so long!  Not really, just two weeks, but we went back to our favourite spot and I was in heaven throughout the whole meal.



BCBG KIMONO (SIMILAR, SIMILAR)  |  WINNERS DRESS - OLD (SIMILAR)  |  BAG  |  GOLD SLIDES



This little girl!  I bought this sheepskin rug about a month ago and she's always walked over it or around it and for the first time she sat on it and stared at herself in the mirror.  Too cute!

Hope you had a great weekend!


SHARE:

2 comments

Chantsy said...

I thought you died your hair grey... it would look amazing!!!

Amanda @ Life with A.Co said...

@Chantsy: omg! You're too sweet--thanks girl :) (but no. haha)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig