Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Workout Clothing Haul


Shopping for workout clothing has been one of my favourite things over the past six months, not necessarily because I'm working out more, per say, but simply because they're comfortable!

I love checking out Marshalls and Winners as they always have new stock every week and offer some of my favourite brands at great prices.  Since they turnover so quickly, I have to continuously be checking so I don't miss out (haha, what a theory!).

Today I'm sharing a huge, collective workout clothing haul from bottoms, tops, sports bras, etc.  A lot of the items I've purchased are available on line so check out the links below.







Thanks for watching! xo


Things I mentioned:
MPG Shorts
MPG Leggings
90 Degree by Reflex leggings
90 Degree by Reflex tanks
* MPG tank (similar)
Forever 21 sports bras


Related videos:
Last Year's Workout Clothing Haul
What's in My Gym Bag
Vegas Clothing Haul (including the workout items I mentioned) 
Canada Day Vlog 2014 (working out)

SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig