Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Make-Up Strobing Tutorial


Today's post is all about a super hot make-up technique right now: strobing.

Essentially, it's highlighting to the max, and not contouring... but I definitely still go in with the bronzer so I have colour and glow.

The technique is super simple, and I'm showing you how with drugstore products.  Ultimately, you want to highlight any areas of your face that light would reflect from it; the high points of your cheekbones, brown bone, temples, the bridge of your nose, cupid's bow, etc.  

One final tip: strobing is going to make the features you highlight really pop and come forward.  If you want to recede a feature, darken it, to bring it forward, highlight.

Check out the video to see how I achieve the look.





URBAN PLANET SWEATER (SIMILAR)  |  BRANCH NECKLACE


Things I mentioned:


SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig