Wednesday, September 2, 2015

How to Wear a Floppy Hat in Warmer Weather


O U T F I T  D E E T S:  LE CHATEAU SWEATER (SIMILAR)  |  CAMI  |  SIRENS SKORT (SIMILAR)  |  HAT  |  LACE UP FLATS  |  BAG

I'm loving the look of wool, floppy hats for Fall, they make such a great statement but also look effortlessly cool and stylish.  They come in a plethora of colours--I recently picked up a burnt orange one--and look great with a leather jacket, faux fur and scarves.

That said, since the weather is still warm, I wanted to show you how to wear this look before the temperatures drop.  I'm a big fan of showing skin on either the top, or bottom, not both usually so this look is exactly that.  The lightweight sweater is perfect for this time of year but the shorts keep you cool when the sun is out.  The look is easy yet pulled together and would look equally as great with pants and a sleeveless top.  



Photos by Sean Cusson.


FLOPPY HATS UNDER $50
SHARE:

3 comments

Melissa M said...

Great look! And that photography is on point!

Amanda @ Life with A.Co said...

@Melissa: Thanks Melly!

Unknown said...

What a fabulous look! My dermatologist would love the you will be wearing a hat into the fall. He worked on some skin cancer on my face which, in the end, took two years to get rid of. Sadly, it left scarring but I definitely learned my lesson.

You always look fantastic!!! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig