Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Tan Suede Over the Knee Boots


O U T F I T  D E E T S :  TOP (ALSO PURCHASED IT IN GREY)  |  URBAN PLANET SKINNIES (SIMILAR)  |  OVER THE KNEE BOOTS  |  H&M BAG (SIMILAR)  |  ADLO SUNGLASSES (SIMILAR)  |  NECKLACE

Keeping with yesterday's theme, these are another item in my top five 'to wear' items: tan suede over-the-knee boots.  

These ones are real suede and have a chunky heel, which makes them easy to walk in.  As soon as I put them on, it was a yes because again, they are so comfortable.  It's pretty rare I will wear uncomfortable shoes nowadays.  I used to put up with the pain before, but perhaps that's just the older and wiser me who refuses to do it anymore.  Not saying I'm going to be running errands for hours on end in these, but safe to say they could definitely go the distance.

I'm naturally drawn to black and nude for footwear and although these boots come in black, I opted for the tan colour because it's so on trend for Fall.  I will be pairing these with distressed and dark denim, leggings & skirts or dresses (likely in neutral colours because you know me).  I've linked some pretty suede boots below if you're up for some shopping.





TAN OTK BOOT SHOPPING LINKS
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig